Tuesday, May 19, 2009

First Thoughts.

Connection's really slow today, so uploading camp pictures' a chore.

-------

This is 50 FIRST REACTIONS... type what comes to your mind FIRST whenever you hear these 50 words. Don't think and don't go back and change. Doesn't matter how random and weird just type it! Repost it for all of your friends.

1. Beer: Booze!

2. Food: Yum

3. Relationships: dangerous

4. Crush: car accident

5. Power Rangers: Mighty Morphine (zomg are they promoting drug use? =/)

6. Life: Live

7. The President: Black Suites Coming

8. Yummy : Sushi

9. Car: I want to drive =(

10. Movie: Damn I'm missed a lot

11. Halloween: Costumes!

12. Sex: Female

13. Religion: Everyone, do the right thing. Done-ed.

14. Hate: Need I list them down?

15. Fear: Roaches. =S

16. Marriage: Yes please

17. Blondes: Josh Duhamel *drool*

18. Slippers: iPanema

19. Shoes: Why are there no cheap Power tracking shoes my size??!?!

20. Asians: We do not live in trees!

21. Past time: http://forum.lowyat.net zomg not good!

22. One night stand: has my alarm clock, piggy bank, a book and Kroko on it.

23. My cell Phone: is so cacated. Started screwing up less than 2 months after using it, WITHOUT having dropped/soaked it before.

24. Smoke: Fireeeeeeee! Ahhhhhhh!

25. Fantasy: Does Janny Wurts really have one more book after Stormed Fortress?

26. College: PM12

27. High school Life: Stressfree

28. Pajamas: I have too many. Stop buying me them! I want to use my holey tees. =(

29. Stars: Sigh, why don't I have a fab camera to capture the sky the night before? Sigh.

30. Center: of Psychology.

31. Alcohol: Note to self: Collect bottle from Alvin.

32. The word LOVE: L-O-V-E became Ello VE in my ears. Lol.

33. Friends: Miss them. =(

34. Money: Spending way too much!

35. Heartache: I hate you, Cause.

36. Time: Hiro Nakamura. Envy your powers, I do.

37. Divorce: Reason why I want a long engagement and a 3 year "trial" period before having kids.

38. Dogs: Luckily the mummy took the poor puppy back.

39. Undies: Still don't dare wear that bright pink one.

40. Parents: I worry about them. =(

41. Babies: I want 2, but will I be a good mom? =/

42. Ex: can be a good friend, if things ended relatively well.

43. Song: It says F**ker face, not Poker face! (more on this after my finals)

44. Color: Why oh why must fung shui say hot colours aren't good for me. I likey reds and yellows. =(

45. Weddings: English, Chinese, Indian, Malay, don't care. throw in everything including the kitchen sink or leave it to just us and our immediate families.

46. Pizza: I want to make my own. Stupid oven.

47. Hangout: So hard now that I'm lightyears away.

48. Rest: Cannot! Must study! Arghh!

49. Goal: Wife to a rich old sick man. Heh. =P

50. Inspiration: Inner musings.

1 Comments:

At 20 May, 2009 10:36 , Blogger Kellen said...

Eh, wife to a rich old sick man?
Where's the gay part?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home