Sunday, July 19, 2009

Random neurons firing.

Had the strangest dream this morning. Yes, morning because I was up by 8.30, did some work, then went back to bed for a nap. =) Bliss.

Wouldn't want to bore you with the details, but the juicy bit was:

She said: (At the front passenger seat) So, who is it you really like if it's not me?
He said: (To innocent party) "Eh hold on to me I can't wear the safety belt" (He was driving, holding on to a package) "Well, it's like this" (Nonchalantly speaking) "The one I really like is the one sitting behind me, but ... (He starts mumbling).


No points for guessing who was sitting behind him.

Five points for guessing who I'm talking about correctly. Highly doubt anyone can guess who it is though. =)

Winner gets nothing.


Either way, I win. =)



Lol.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home