Sunday, June 28, 2009

What I did last weekend Part 2

Climbed Gunung Nuang yesterday. Didn't make it to the peak since we started our climb too late. Lol, didn't even make it to Kem Pacat actually, since when I was about 10 minutes away my sis shouted down that it was full of bees. She got stung, but thankfully no allergic reaction.

Thigh muscles are aching now, but not as bad as I expected it to be. Ankles and knees hurt more from the climb down. The HORROR I tell you, the HORROR.
------

After lunching the rain stopped, so we went to play a couple of round of volleyball..

... before heading out to the beach.

As most PD beaches are,

the sand sucked.





Victim 1

Victim 2

Victim 3

Excapees.

Stuff holder.

"Marooned" on an island.

Self-censorship.











Dry.

Headed back to the condo to clean up and prepare for dinner.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home