Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Oh Joy.

Oh joy. Lucky me.



Sarcasm doesn't work through the monitor. X|

A couple of days ago, a friend of mine was doing a photoshoot in Kota Kinabalu and while he was there, there was a competition between Mr Wind and Mr Cloud on who can make the people there more miserable.

That, or they just want to make everyone Supermenpeople. Like him here.


I got worried about the weather since I'll be climbing this weekend (Leaving on Friday morning! *hyperventilates*) but my friend said it seemed to be clearing up when he left the day before yesterday.

This morning I got an email from a fellow climber that she heard from someone's relative who's staying in Kota Kinabalu that Mr Wind and Mr Cloud couldn't decide who won so they're in for Round Two.


FML.

3 Comments:

At 22 July, 2009 15:09 , Blogger Kellen said...

Fix the link! =P

 
At 22 July, 2009 20:13 , Blogger wen said...

what's FML btw?

 
At 23 July, 2009 11:06 , Blogger electronicfly said...

@kellen: thanks for the heads up.

@wen: FML = F**k my life.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home