Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Rant

You have no fucking right to diss me for not making it up to the peak. You weren't there, you don't know how afraid I was of the bloody ropes part. You've never climbed it before, so don't assume it's just like some stupid hill you've climbed back when you were decades younger.

Neither do you have the right to assume that I'm lying about my fear of climbing down the ropes part. You don't even know how I did yet, other than me not making it to the peak. You have no idea where the hell Sayat-Sayat is and how close it is to the peak and neither do you know that I wasn't the last bugger to climb up or down the bloody mountain.

Yes, I admit I didn't train beyond that one climb up Gunung Nuang or running up and down Wisma HELP's stairs, but I wasn't the last anymore. Guess what. I actually beat much fitter people who trained more than me, I was the one pushing them to hurry on. I was the one running down on the bloody rocks. I was one of those who carried the heaviest packs up. Hell, my pack and my sister's were the same bloody weight.

Screw you.

1 Comments:

At 30 July, 2009 01:53 , Blogger Amilyn said...

chill chill feifei! relaxxx! i didnt go up to the peak either. let's do it together next time!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home