Friday, August 07, 2009

Mishelle's 21st

No, that's not the real spelling for her name, but she likes it. =)


Was at Hotel Vistana in KL. Her family booked the Lumut ballroom since they were also celebrating her sister's sweet 16th that night (which I had no idea of, so I was a gift short. O.O)


Got lost so I ended up being 30 minutes late. Just in time to start eating (:P) but missed the intro slideshow (D:)


Her (and her sister's) parties gives me the greatest stress. First ever party I've attended that had a quiz in it, and there's no way you can cram for it, unless you can time travel. For someone who doesn't know Mish that well, I think I did quite well by playing follow the boyfriend as did everyone else, until we had to close our eyes No more copying! Ahh!.


Her family's the sweetest bunch and her dad's such a romantic. It would be Mr and Mrs Seet's 25th anniversary, so Mr Seet went and secretly made a statuette for his other half, and presented it to her then together will a short speech and a smooch.


Now, everyone cock your head to the left and say Awwwwwwwwwwww.


Forgive the worse than normal pictures. Dim lighting + constant movement + not wanting to disturb with the flash.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home