Monday, November 16, 2009

Sad Case

This blog is getting more hits when the writer's on hiatus than when she wasn't.

Sad much?

In other news, I've one more weekend to go before I have some free time, and approximately one more month until I get my 2 week rest.

Be back then.

Kthxbai.


Oh, and because it's too long for me to put on my quote of the season widget thingy,

"She was saying how it's unfair that if a guy fucks a different girl every week, he's a legend, but if a girl fucks just two guys in a year, she's a slut. So in response I told her that if a key opens lots of locks, then it's a master key. But if a lock is opened by lots of keys, then it's a shitty lock. That shut her up."
- Kevin Chan

And his friend Michelle replied,
"Why is there an assumption that girl = "lock"? Why not something like, adapter? Where the more types of plugs that can go in is "better"?"


I like how Michelle thinks. ;)

2 Comments:

At 18 November, 2009 12:03 , Blogger Melissa said...

why do blogs not have the 'like' button like facebook does? Cos I would have liked this post :)

 
At 18 November, 2009 22:17 , Blogger electronicfly said...

lol.. "like" noted. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home