Friday, August 06, 2010

"Happy" Days

Click to enlarge.

Then laugh.

Today's Cheer You Up segment is brought to you by My Empty Pocket together with BSODs Galore.


At 06 August, 2010 05:53 , Blogger Simon Seow said...


At 15 August, 2010 23:03 , Blogger yenni said...

ee fei 5d5d post ur buy lei......

alton wife here (jennifer/tutu j)
kekeke incase u duno

At 15 August, 2010 23:08 , Blogger electronicfly said...

@simon: I left out punch line. I'm using DDR when everyone else using DDR3 d T.T

@jennifer: Haiyo no need la! My haul damn small k.

For friend: 1 EL RM80 set (the one with the gold clutch) + MAC MSF set

For myself: 1 MAC Prep+Prime (brightening), 4 EL Creme Shadows (zomb I love!), 1 MAC ES palette.

Total damage (including my friend's) only RM430, cannot beat you working adults.

But you wait! I start working d I will whallup kao kao! hahaha


Post a Comment

<< Home